The Ripley-Ohio-Dearborn (ROD) Special Education Cooperative seeks a School Psychologist starting the 2022-2023 school year.
ROD is a special education cooperative that provides special education and related services in six school districts, the Community School Districts of Jac-Cen-Del, Milan, South Ripley, Rising Sun-Ohio County, Lawrenceburg, and South Dearborn. Our School Psychologists have manageable caseloads and work in a supportive environment as part of a team of High Quality Special Educators focused on delivering high quality Special Education to our students.
School Psychologists receive a $3,500 yearly stipend and new hires are eligible for a signing bonus. School Psychologists are able to work a hybrid in-person/remote schedule.
Contact Dr. Brewer for details!
- Serve as the coordinator for initial referrals and re-evaluations
- As the primary evaluator, utilize current evaluation techniques to identify special education eligibility
- Prepare comprehensive evaluation reports summarizing evaluation findings and recommendations for case conferences
- Serve as a member of school building teams to problem solve interventions for academic and behavioral concerns
- Communicate effectively with parents, students, and school personnel Conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Provide additional services to schools, parents, and students to support IEP goals
- Carry out additional duties outlined in the School Psychologist Job Description
- License or ability to obtain license as a School Psychologist.
- Active driver’s license as driving to schools and conferences is a requirement.
Salary and Benefits:
- The salary and benefits are set by the current collective bargaining agreement
- 185 day contract
- Mileage is reimbursed at the federal rate.
The position is posted on the ROD website www.rodspecialeducation.org
Direct inquiries can be made to: Dr. Alex Brewer by email at email@example.com or by phone at 812- 623-2212.
Letters of Interest may be mailed to:
Ripley-Ohio-Dearborn (ROD) Special Education Cooperative
Attention: Dr. Alex Brewer
6098 Squire Place, Suite 100 Aurora, IN 47001
Deadline: Open until filled